Go To Search
City Council and Boards and CommissionsDepartments - City ConnectionsResidents - Resources and InformationPlanning and Development
Click to Home

For Residential Construction or Repairs
The homeowner or the general contractor needs to fill out a permit application form available at the city's land management offices in the Building Department or online. If the project requires a new water meter or well connection, make arrangements with the Public Works Department and the Utility Billing Department. For more detailed information on inspections and procedures, please refer to the Irrigation Standard Operating Procedures(S.O.P.) handout.

Required Documentation
The homeowner or general contractor is required to submit to the Building Department the following documents for plan review and approval, along with an Irrigation permit application. Other documents that need to be submitted are1 Digital set of irrigation plans and pressure calculations, refer to information required to be on plan submittals.

Helpful Documents